Minggu, 11 Januari 2015

Abstinence Herpes Disease

In the following article , the authors try to give a bit of information about herpes abstinence and how to prevent the recurrence of herpes . Because , trigger factor and herpes abstinence may not be the same for everyone .

As has been known that , the herpes disease arise and attack the surface of the skin where there are a bunch of bubbles that descend in a certain area of ​​the skin surface .

The herpes disease that should be aware of in case of infection , as it may lead to the inclusion of a wide range of viral diseases such as the HIV virus

Living a healthy lifestyle with a good diet with plenty of exercise will reduce the incidence of recurrence of herpes . If you feel there is something that it can trigger your herpes symptoms , consult a dermatologist and sex you about it .

Precepts and Herpes Disease Guide Trigger Herpes Disease Recurrence

1 . Intercourse

In some people with herpes , skin friction belebihan that irritate the skin layer can lead to herpes symptoms reappear . Using a lubricant can help reduce the irritation caused by friction of the skin . Avoid using lubricants or condoms containing the spermicide nonoxynol - 9 , as it can irritate the mucous membranes such as the lining of the vagina . Oil-based lubricants should be avoided because it may damage the condom .


2 . Food

Abstinence is the next herpes food . Avoid foods that contain the amino acid arginine or a high level such as nuts , chocolate and almonds . The amino acid arginine is required for the replication of the herpes virus . Consuming foods that contain high arginine can make more frequent recurrences of herpes . Abstinence herpes same goes for dietary supplements containing arginine as a supplement that is designed to improve erectile dysfunction or increase sexual potency .

3 . Chilly weather and sunshine

Cold air and sunlight can trigger a recurrence of oral herpes . However, the possibility of genital herpes recurrences due to this very small . To prevent recurrence of oral herpes , avoid the sun ultraviolet rays or to use special beds for tanning .

4 . Hormones

Hormonal changes that occur as the menstrual cycle can affect the recurrence of genital herpes . The reason why this happens is still being researched .

5 . Surgical or Operating

Wounds on the body such as after surgery can make herpes symptoms appear .

6 . Weakened immune system

Have a weakened immune system can make more frequent recurrences of herpes . Eg HIV , herpes tend to have more frequent relapses than people with normal immune function .

7 . Stress

Stress can make more frequent recurrences of herpes , herpes even worry about the pain that you may be able to be a factor triggering the onset of symptoms of herpes . Try to avoid things that can trigger stress .

8 . Cigarettes and alcohol

Abstinence is the herpes of the last cigarette and alcohol . Smoking tobacco and drinking excessive alcohol can also lead to more frequent herpes .

5 ( five ) points the way to a healthy life and reduce stress

Reduce stress to prevent the recurrence of herpes kembaliMengurangi stress can help reduce how often you genital herpes recurrence . Sustained stress lasting more than a week will trigger a recurrence of genital herpes than other triggering factors . Here are 5 steps you can take to control stress better :

Adequate sleep
The more you rest , the better you are also able to control the stress in your life . Most people need about 8 hours of sleep each night . Some people require less time than that , and a few others need more time . Consider how long you sleep without setting an alarm . If for example you sleep 11 hours a night and wake up naturally and feel refreshed at 8 am , meaning you need at least 9 hours of sleep each night .

Balance your diet
Make sure your diet includes all the nutrients your body needs to keep you healthy and strong . Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables , and limit the amount of sugary and fatty foods are also soft drinks . Also reduce caffeine and alcohol if you tend to consume to excess .

sport
Physical activity is a good stress reliever . Do exercise that you like . To be more motivated , do it with your close friends . You are free to choose a sport that you can enjoy such as tennis , fitness in the gym or just go for a walk or jog .

socializing
When you're stressed , probably the last thing you want to do is socialize . But spending time with other people can help you forget about the problem for a while. It would be better if you can talk about your problems with someone who cares and you can trust such as friends , family members , and couples .

relaxed
In addition to all of the above , take a few minutes to relax and calm the mind is a good thing . You can try relaxation techniques such as yoga . Or you can do a hobby that can make you relaxing like listening to music , knitting , or just gaze at the scenery outside the window of the office .

3 komentar:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    BalasHapus
  2. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw DR Ehizele testimony online on how he was cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 3 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i’m so happy! that’s the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help, you can contact him on WhatsApp: +2349055798590 or Email: ehizeleherbalhome@gmail.comHe said have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness(1) HERPES,(2) DIABETES,(3) HIV&AIDS,(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,(5) HEPATITIS B,(6) IMPOTENCE,(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY(8) DIARRHEA(9) ASTHMA…

    BalasHapus
  3. I've been suffering from this herpes virus disease for a long time,and I've had some variants of this Herpes virus.This has brought me a lot of trouble, on many levels, especially with my partners, and this has given me a lot of self-consciousness.25 years of suffering outbreaks is a long time, I've had depression and I've felt the rejection of many people, who are suffering from it know what I'm talking about.As you know, pharmacological medicine does not provide any adequate solution to eradicate this disease, it only mitigates the symptoms until the next outbreak.However, about a month ago I discovered some useful information that helped me in a few weeks to make my herpes disappear naturally after taking DR James herbal mix medicine .Today I am grateful to Doctor James herbal mix medicine that has given me back a normal life.Today I can say that: I am a new person, or rather, I am back to being a person without complexes because of this silent and complex hell that is herpes.If you don't suffer from herpes, well risky you are, but if you suffer it I invite you to contact this genuine powerful herbal healer called Dr james. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate and 100 percent works. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 21 days and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE
    Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +2348152855846

    BalasHapus

Powered By Blogger

MEDICAL SCIENCE